Who says women are only allowed to take home vanity? These days, a lot of men are already submitting themselves into flood-sweat exercises and physical fitness schedules.
This isn’t about just vanity in the first place; this is also about living a longer and healthier life. Have you seen abs of those Abercrombie and Fitch models?
Actually, you do not need to be a model to earn 6-pack abs or have a fit body; all you need is persistence and knowledge about fitness – something that most online sites and magazines offer.
Talking about online sites and magazines, Men’s Fitness tops the list on that. This magazine focuses on men’s capabilities to stay physically fit.
They offer men tips and instructions on weight loss and proper nutrition. Men’s Fitness does not just limit its borders in the magazines, but through its online site as well. You do not need to have a personal trainer to do these things for you because a good read can suffice. Men’s Fitness also offers cheap subscription rates and best deals for their yearly issues.
This is not about money at all; this is about life in general–men’s life.
About Men’s Fitness
Men’s Fitness is published by American Media, Inc. and was founded in 1987 in the United States. This men’s magazine targets the crowd of men ranging the ages of 21 to 40 years and highlights in-depth blogs and articles about fitness, health, sports, nutrition, fashion advice, food recipes, and even sex tips. They aim towards knowing how the best man can win. Ever since the magazine was launched, it has become one of the fastest-growing titles in its type. Famous personalities have been featured and put on the cover.
Instructions on How to Get 10 Issues for Only $10
To get started, prepare your computer with a stable Internet connection and your debit or credit card. When all is set, open up a browser and follow these very simple steps:
- Go to www.mensfitness.com.
- From the top left corner of the page, below the WORKOUTS tab, click on SUBSCRIBE.
- You can choose which edition you would like to subscribe to; you can go for print or digital edition.
- If you want a cheaper option, click on digital edition.
- Then, click on the links below it to get started.
- If you prefer the print edition, enter the personal information in the required fields.
- Enter your credit card number.
- Review and then click on the PLACE ORDER tab.
- Contact: http://www.mensfitness.com/contact
- Men’s Fitness Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men’s_Fitness