Wells Fargo’s identity theft protection plans can help you monitor your credit and check daily for inaccuracies that could indicate identity theft. They can help you detect suspicious changes to your credit, such as unauthorized account openings or use of your Social Security number by someone else.
When you enroll in a Wells Fargo identity theft protection plan, you’ll be able to:
- Be protected with daily monitoring1 of your credit information at all three major credit reporting agencies.
- Stay on top of your credit by receiving convenient updates and alerts when certain changes occur.
- Save time with help from specialists if identity theft happens.
- Help reduce potential losses by finding out early if identity theft takes place.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have a computer and also know how to use it.
- You should have an internet connection.
- You should know your card number.
- Visit www.wellsfargo.com with any Internet browser.
- From the homepage select the “Insurance” option, then select “Identity Theft Protection Plans.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the next page and click the “Enroll” button for Enhanced Identity Theft Protection.
- Enter your personal information on the form where indicated, such as your first and last names, street address, phone and email address.
- Provide your date of birth and social security number where indicated.
- In the next field, provide funding information like “card type,” “card number” and “expiry date.”
- Read all disclosures, agree to terms and conditions, and press the “Submit” button.
- Get access your account with continuous protection and safety.
- You can trial this service one month free of cost.
- After one month get the member ship for only $15.99 per month.
- Access customer support services 24 hours per day.