There is no denying the fact that online learning is termed by many as the way forward in the future. This has promoted many educational institutions to take their courses online. Online learning is preferred by many as it is considerable less expensive than regular courses and the student has to option to complete the course at his own pace and schedule. Online courses allow students to take online classes according to their own schedule and thereby giving them time to do other things while attending the course. Edmentum is one such company that offers online education courses to people. Plato Courseware is a product of Edmentum that is very popular among online learners.
About Plato Courseware
Plato Courseware is the online learning program of Edmentum that provides students with a 21st century learning approach. The programs available in Plato Courseware are created through a lot of research, pedagogy and innovation. Edmentum was established in the year 1960 and they have more than 50 years of experience in the field of education.
Requirements to do Self Enrollment for Plato Courseware
- A PC or laptop with a secure and stable internet connection
- Class ID and Password (will be provided by your instructor for self-enrolment)
- To do self-enrolment at Plato courseware, go to http://ple.platoweb.com/.
- If you have registered at the portal earlier, enter your Account Login, PLATO Name and password in the relevant fields
- Click on ‘Login’ button to access your PLATO account
- If you need to create a PLATO account, click on ‘Need a PLATO Account for Self-Enroll?’ link
- Click on ‘Let’s Get Started’ button
- Enter your Class ID and Password received from your class instructor.
- Click on ‘Next Step’ to proceed
- Enter your User information in the next step.
- Then verify your information and follow the instructions to complete the self-enrolment process for PLATO.