Buying a new car costs a lot of money and not everyone has the cash to plunk down on a brand new ride just like.
However, if you have served in the US military or you have a partner or spouse that has served in the military you may just be able to apply for the USAA auto loan plan.
The USAA is the United States Automobile Association and are dedicated to providing financial assistance to people who have served in the Military.
They are dedicated to offering only the most competitive rates and have been providing such a service for close to 100 years. People who would like to apply for the auto loan and are eligible can send in their applications online.
This way, the application process goes by quicker and applicants will be spared the ordeal of having to schedule appointments at their local USAA branch.
The USAA or the United Services Automobile Association is a diversified Fortune 500 financial services group based in Texas. It also a reciprocal inter-insurance exchange that is regulated by a Texas Department of Insurance.
They offer banking, investing, and insurance to people and families that have served or are serving in the US military.
By the end of 2012, they listed a total of 9.4 million members. A group of US Army officers founded it back in 1922 so they could insure each other since they were having trouble getting insured everywhere else.
How to sign up for USAA Auto Loan:
What you will need:
- A device that has access to the internet (laptop, smart phone, tablet etc.)
- Have proof that you are a USAA member
- Working email and contact details
- Visit www.usaa.com.
- Look for “OUR PRODUCTS” link in the drop down menu.
- Click “Auto loans” in the section marked “BANKING.”
- On the menu list click on “Get Started.”
- Select “Finance Auto Purchase.”
- Enter online ID and password on the spaces and click on “Log on.”
- Enter personal financial details.
- USAA Contact and Support center: https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/ContactUsMain?wa_ref=pub_auth_nav_other_contact
- USAA Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USAA