Are you an industrial engineer? Or is your specialty on oil, gas, chemicals, energy and all the likes? Then you have to work on your forte because this job can give and let you earn money.
A lot of workers would go overseas to have this dream job. It may not be easy, but the time being away from family and homeland is all worth every drop of penny.
But, jobs offered by oil and gas companies require a lot of discipline and skills. You have to be so meticulous with details and sharp with your senses. So if you are looking for such type of job then you might want to send a copy of your CV to Eni, a not-just-ordinary oil and gas company.
Eni is an enormous company that gives opportunities to thousands of workers and aspirants. It is centred to its commitment not just to give good pay to the labourers but to its stakeholders and industrial partners as well. With the company’s existence for decades already, you might land your dream job here.
Applying is easy. Sign up and impress them.
Eni is an Italian multinational and world-renowned oil and gas company that has been extended to around 90 countries all over the globe. Currently, Eni is Italy’s biggest industrial company earning a market capitalization of 68 billion euros or that is about 90 billion US dollars since the 14th of August 2013. The Italian government owns 30% of the company’s golden share. Since then, technological innovation and scientific research are the core factors of its strategies in achieving sustainable development.
How to Apply for Jobs at Eni
In applying for jobs at Eni, you do not have to go their offices to submit your resume because these are the things that you just need:
- A computer or laptop
- A stable internet connection
- Your CV
After that, follow these steps:
- Open a browser and log on to Eni’s website at www.eni.com.
- At the top of the page, click on the Job & Careers tab highlighted with yellow.
- Then at the top left corner, click on Job Opportunities tab.
- On the left side of the page, you would see Send CV then click it.
- Get your CV and transfer the information by entering them in the spaces provided.
- After that, click on Send CV tab.
- Company page: http://www.eni.com/en_IT/company/company.shtml
- Job Opportunities: http://www.eni.com/en_IT/work-with-us/positions-available/positions-available.shtml
- FAQ: http://www.eni.com/en_IT/faq/faq.shtml?header=faq