Employee Development Department (EDD) Debit Card is a card that is issued by the California government to help deliver Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave and California Unemployment Insurance benefits to the people in an efficient way. The Bank of America EDD Card has a validity of three years and the government will deposit the benefits for the person, automatically in the debit account. This gives people the ability to access the funds at any time and place. These debit cards will be accepted in all stores that accept VISA cards.
About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is a financial institution that specializes in financial services and multinational banking. It is the leading bank holding company in America and has its presence in over 150 countries.
Requirements to activate Bank of America EDD Debit Card
- A PC or laptop with a stable internet connection
- Bank of America EDD Debit Card
- To activate your Bank of America EDD Debit Card, go to http://www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard.
- Click on ‘Activate My Card’ link on the page displayed
- Enter the Card number in the space provided
- Enter the Expiration Date of the card present in the debit card
- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the activation process.
- You can also activate the card by contacting EDD Edit Card Customer Service
- If you have any queries, go to the FAQ page, https://prepaid.bankofamerica.com/EddCard/PRC384/CP384-T03-019/docs/faqProgram.htm.
- You need not wait for checks every month
- Can avoid check cashing fee
- Can use the EDD Debit Card in all places where VISA debit cards are accepted
- Can use the card to pay your bills online
- You can get access to cash through ATMs, VISA banks, credit unions and some point of sale terminals