Panera Bread is a very popular bakery restaurant that has stores spread across America and Canada. The bakery restaurant offer some delicious food and coffee to its customers and has a large menu that comprises of breads, soups and pastries. The main attraction of the bakery is that the products taste homely and are prepared fresh.
About Panera Bread
Panera Bread was founded in the year 1993 and the first bakery was started at Kirkwood, Missouri, USA. The bakery restaurant chain that has its headquarters at Sunset Hills has now over 1600 stores. The chain has a huge loyal customer base and to cater to those loyal customers, the bakery has a rewards program, MyPanera. You will get your MyPanera Card on your first purchase from the store. Once you have the card, you will have to register the card, which will help you to manage your card and to keep track of your reward points you earn. Let us see on how you can register your MyPanera Card.
Requirements to register MyPanera Card
- A PC with a fast, stable internet connection
- MyPanera Card
Instructions for www.mypanera.com
- To register your My Panera Card go to https://mypanera.panerabread.com/.
- Click on ‘Register to Join MyPanera’, to register your card
- In the next page select the option ‘Yes, I have a MyPanera card that I want to register’ and two new fields will appear.
- Fill in the12 digit MyPanera Card number and the registration code and click on ‘Continue’. This information will be available on the back of your MyPanera card.
- In the next step, you will have to provide your personal details, birth date and credit card information. Fill in the details and click on finish to complete the registration.
- Your credit card will be linked to the MyPanera Card, which will make it possible for you to swipe only the MyPanera Card to pay for your purchases at Panera Bread.