CVS Learnet offers learning programs to employees that will be helpful to employees in doing their jobs through CVSlearnet.cvs.com. CVS Caremark, the American drug retailing company has associated itself with Learnet, an online education service to provide learning programs for it employees. Employees can log into the CVS LEarnnet Account and take learning programs that will help them in doing their jobs efficiently. These learning programs are essentially training programs that have been designed by Learnet for the employees of CVS Caremark.
CVS is a drug retailing company located in the US which was founded in the year 2007 when Caremark Rx and CVS Pharmacy merged together. CVS has a pharmacy chain that included more than 7000 CVS Pharmacy and drug stores across America. The headquarters of the company is based in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, USA and it employs about 203,000 employees.
Requirements to get learning programs using CVS Learnet Account
- A PC or Laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- CVS Caremark Employee ID and password
- Social Security Number
- To get learning programs using CVS Learnet Account, go to https://cvslearnet.cvs.com/.
- Enter your CVS Caremark Employee ID in the space provided
- If you are not sure of your Employee ID, you can find the information in your paycheck or you can get it from your supervisor.
- Enter your password in the password field.
- If you are a new user, your password will be the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- When you login to the site for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Reset Password’. However, this feature will only be available from within the CVS network.
- Log in to the website to access the learning programs that are available to you.