GAP, the American clothing and accessories company, is located in San Francisco in the state of California. The company was established by Donald and Doris Fisher way back in 1969. The company owns five basic brands, Banana Republic, Piperlime, Old Navy, Athleta and the GAP banner. The company has about one hundred and thirty five thousand workers in 2008 and it is known to operate more than three thousand stores all over the world. Out of these stores, majority are located in the United States of America. The company retains the position of the biggest specialty clothing retailer in United States. This position is currently being exceeded by Inditex, a Spanish based group. This company is the biggest clothing outlet retailer in current times.
A present GAP are rewarding their customers who fill in their survey with a 20% discount on all regularly priced items on your next purchase in one of their Gap stores. The GAP feedback survey should take 10-15 mins.
How would you obtain 20% discount on a GAP coupon?
There are certain pre requisite requirements:
- One should be proficient in English, Spanish or French
- One should retain a sales receipt of any store of the company
Step By Step Instructions To Obtain Discount Through GAP Feeback Survey
- There is a separate website for survey of this company known as www.survey4gap.com
- After coming to the website one needs to choose the language one prefers to use to participate in the survey. Once the selection is done one should click on Next
- A few demographic information needs to be filled in such as age and gender in the fields given
- The store number given in the cash receipt should be put in the required field. There is a diagram on top of the page to assist you to find the store number.
- A few questions would be posed regarding one’s visit at the GAP store. One would need to answer all such questions with an honest response.
- At the end of the survey one is provided with a code. One should write down the code and utilize the code the next time they make a purchase at a GAP store. It will allow one to get twenty percent discount on the price of the product.
- The survey is easy and simple to complete and takes a few minutes.
The survey helps one to provide feedback about the company. Such comments and feedback are used as inputs to improve their products and services.