The education system has been undergoing many changes in recent years. The advent and increasing popularity of online education has caught on to the students and parents very well. Almost all universities are now offering online courses to their students who can now access classrooms from anywhere in the world. All that is required is a computer and an internet connection and the strident can be connected to a virtual classroom. Colorado Technical University also has a virtual campus that can be accessed by all students of the University. It is easy to access and register at CTU’s Virtual Campus.
About Colorado Technical University
Colorado Technical University (CTU) is a for profit university that was founded in the year 1965 at Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. The University was established as Colorado Technical College and the name was changed to Colorado Technical University after it gained University status in the year 1995. The university has tutored more than 26,000 students of which about 23,000 are undergraduates.
Requirements to access Colorado Virtual Campus
- A PC or laptop with a stable and very secure internet connection
- Must be a student of Colorado Tech University online program
- Colorado Virtual Campus Username and Password
- Email id (for password retrieval)
- To access Colorado Tech Virtual Campus online, go to https://campus.ctuonline.edu
- Enter your User Name and Password in the relevant boxes in the left hand column of the page displayed
- Click on ‘Login’ button to log into the Virtual Campus
- If you have forgotten you password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- A small pop up window will open in which you will have to enter your Username or Email id and enter the image verification code.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to request for a new password
- Upon receiving the new password, log into the Virtual campus and access your virtual classrooms and library.