When you come across the site mentioned above, you will be intrigued to know what the paperless employee travel login is all about. Is it a new HR feature of this company to all the employees to login and work away from the office? It is a similar venture, but unique to the working in the airline industry. PET is a secure login site that offers the employees of Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines the ability to check the flight loads. Accordingly, they can list for a flight through this portal anywhere in the world. They can access the flight schedules and choose their work assignments accordingly.
About Alaska Airlines
The Alaska Airlines is an airline that is based in Seattle and located in the suburb of SeaTac, Washington. The airline originated as McGee Airways in the early thirties. Many mergers and acquisitions happened before it was renamed Alaska Airlines in the forties. The airline services the US, Mexico and Canada as well as the Hawaiian Islands. This airline carries more passengers between Alaska and US than any other airline. It is classified as a major carrier in the US which handles about one seventh of the passenger traffic in the US. Horizon Air is the sister carrier. It is integrated closely with the operations of Alaska Airlines. The airline was rated highest in customer satisfaction in 2013.
How To Login To Paperless Employee Travel
The PET website provides secure login access to employees of Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air. Their dependants too can access their benefits through this site. The process followed by these employees to login is mentioned below:
- The Alaska Airline employees need to enter their arctic number. For the employees of Horizon Air, the employee number is part of their origin details.
- The Arctic number of the Alaska employees is mentioned on the back of the Employee Identification badge. It is five digits in length and contains a zero in front.
- There is a helpdesk number provided in case you have forgotten your employee number or need access to your Arctic number
- The PET password needs to be saved to log into to the secure PET website. In case you have forgotten the PET password, it is provided only if you mention the social security number as well as the date of birth
- This information is then matched against the arctic or employee number to verify your identity.
- The PET password can be shared with dependents of the employees who are eligible to travel.
- Secure site for PET login: pet.alaskasworld.com
- Redirected webpage for PET login of Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air: https://ids.alaskasworld.com/ssl/logon/auth/petauthnform.aspx
- FAQs page: https://www.alaskasworld.com/ssl/logon/petlogon/faq.asp