Those who are registered at Holt McDougal will need to use their login details in order to access assessments, resources and online books that are made available to them. There are certain conditions for registering as a member at Holt McDougal Online. For teachers, login access is provided when your school or district has adopted the Holt McDougal program. You may request for online products here as part of the gratis package. For individual members access is provided when you have purchased a subscription or your school has which provides you a right to access these online resources.
About Holt McDougal
For those who are interested in accessing educational resources online, they will certainly find Holt McDougal referred by many in the educational community. It is an American publishing house which is a division of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. This company specializes in textbooks that are part of the curriculum of secondary schools across most states. The company is known to publish textbooks on mathematics, social studies, science, world language and other subjects. There are many famous titles among children’s books published here as well. The company was initially a division of Harcourt Education and was sold to Houghton Mifflin in 2008. It then became Holt McDougal.
How To Access Holt McDougal Student And Teacher Login Facilities
In order to access the student or teacher login facilities in this site you need to follow the process mentioned below:
- Find the login page of Holt McDougal online as per the link given below
- There are several roles that have login access; you need to choose one among the different categories like student, teacher, private individual, evaluator, district or school administrator and others
- For students, login details are provided by the teacher or the school
- For teachers, there is a registration process to be followed
- You need to visit the Welcome to Holt McDougal Online page
- Here you will find the link for registration
- You will need to select the role of Teacher from the drop down list that appears
- On the Teacher Registration page, you can select the method by which you wish to register
- You would either have key code, secure word email or teacher’s edition to register
- You will be taken to an online registration page
- Here you need to fill in details like username and password for your account
- Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions and other necessary details your account would be created
- Teachers can create user account for their students. They can add students under the Learning Management Centre link.
- Holt McDougal Registration Page: http://register.hrw.com
- Home Page: http://my.hrw.com/
- Holt McDougal online portal: my.hrw.com