The CVS Learnet is a helpful portal providing access to a multitude of e-learning programs. The e-learning programs are popular among students and even among working professionals. There are programs offered by leading educational content providers on this portal. The main focus is healthcare programs. For professionals in healthcare it is a great way to qualify for live CE credit. The website is a great tool for healthcare professionals. They can check on the training curriculum. The custom authority can assist one to spend their leisure hours pursuing further education.
About The CVS Caremark Learnet Portal
The CVS Caremark learning management system & Learnet website allows you to track, manage as well as access different learning and educational resources. The website is compatible with Windows 7, XP, Windows 2000 and Vista. However, one cannot access this portal through Mac or Apple PC and other devices. One will not be able to track results or take on courses when they log on through non compatible systems.
- One needs to have access to a computer with internet connectivity
- Employee ID has to be provided as on paycheck
- SSN or social security number to be given
Guidelines To Access eLearning with CVS LEARNet
One needs to ensure that internet access is present in the internet browser.
- Go to https://cvslearnet.cvs.com/
- The first step is to enter the employee ID that is provided on the paycheck. One can even obtain the same from their supervisor.
- The employee ID needs to be entered in the field provided.
- The password is the last four digits on the social security card number.
- One will be asked to change the password from the site. The initial log in will require the last digits of the social security number to be entered.
- Once that is completed one needs to click on the login button to access the account.
- One needs to remember that the website is for official users solely. Individuals who use the system not entitled to such courses may have their actions monitored by the system personnel.
Authorized employees can continue with their different learning and educational courses. The convenience of the learning portal is the ease of access. One can gain access to the educational programs anywhere and at any time. One can access such programs at the online seminar rooms in their official facilities. The only need is internet access and a compatible system on the computers.
CVS Caremark: http://info.cvscaremark.com/