Sprint is a telecommunications equipments and service industry company that is very popular among people in America. The company is renowned for the high quality services it provides to its customers. Sprint provides all sorts of warranties for the devices and equipments it sells and are backed up by a prompt servicing customer care service. If you face problems with any of your equipments or devices, you can use the official website of Sprint to register your problems and to file a claim under their total equipment protection program.
Sprint is a popular American telecommunications holding company that is a major global internet carrier and a provider of wireless services. The company has various subsidiaries through which they offer wireless, broadband and voice services. Some of the popular subsidiaries of Sprint ate Virgin Mobile, BoostMobile and Assurance Wireless. The headquarters of the company is located at Kansas, USA and employs over 39,000 employees.
Requirements to file a claim using Sprint Total Equipment Protection
- A PC or laptop with a stable internet connection
- Must be a Sprint wireless user
- To file your claim at Sprint Total Equipment Protection program, go to http://www.sprint.com/protection.
- In the page displayed, click on the ‘File Claim’ button.
- A page will open in a new window, wherein you have to provide the following details
- Wireless Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Daytime N umber
- Fill in the security code displayed in the relevant box and click on ‘Continue’
- In the next step, provide details about the incident that caused the problem in your equipment or device.
- Next, enter the details of the phone that you own and provide your shipping details.
- Choose your payment options and provide the payment details as required
- Review the application and click on ‘Submit’ to complete the process of filing the claim.