Omegle is an online chat website that is popular among people. This chat website provides you with the option to talk to strangers without having to register at the site. The chat service picks pairs randomly for one on one chat sessions in which people chat using the handles ‘You’ and ‘Strangers’. AS you are able to maintain anonymity during the chat process, it is ideal for people who prefer not to disclose their real identity in online chats.
Omegle was launched in the year 2008 and provides anonymous chat or stranger chat option to its users. A few websites provide such types of chat, but are not as popular as Omegle. The website gets about 150,000 page views daily and has an Alexa ranking of 3185 according to the results of March 2013.
Requirements to talk to strangers on Omegle
- A PC or laptop with a stable internet connection
Instructions – How to Get Girls with Omegle
- To start a chat at Omegle, go to http://www.omegle.com/.
- You will have a few options displayed on the home page such as the option to meet strangers who have common interests.
- Type your interests in the search box and click on ‘Text’ to start a text chat or on ‘Video’ if you want to have a video chat
- You can check the box ‘Add my Facebook likes as interests’ if you want.
- The usual step to identify if the stranger in the chat is male or female is to look for the use of smilies. Girls usually add smilies to their chat sentences. However, be aware that men also tend to use smilies. So exercise caution and do not jump to conclusions.
- Avoid the use of ‘ASL’ (Age, Sex, Location) usage in the chat and ask the name of the person instead of asking Male or Female.
- Watch for signals that tend to suggest that the stranger in chat is a female or male.
- Analyze every word the stranger types in the chat carefully to get a better idea of the sex of the Stranger.
- Finding and getting girls on Omegle is not an easy task and will require a bit of experience, especially as you are dealing with an anonymous person who has not revealed any of their attributes.
- Never sound desperate in your chat as it can turn off girls and try to stay away from men who claim to be girls in such chat websites.
In the event you somehow get banned in Omegle during chats, you may also find the following helpful:
How to Get Unbanned in Omegle:
Are you banned from Omegle for not following their terms of service or behavior guidelines? Follow our guide to learn how to get unbanned from Omegle. This guide can also be used for other chat websites such as Chatroulette.
Alternative Chat Sites Like Omegle
If you’re banned or just plain tired of using Omegle try one of these sites that are similar to Omegle: