Most government agencies are now providing a wide range of online services to help citizens save time. By using these online services, the need to visit the office of the government agency does not arise and it helps in streamlining the flow of information to the citizens. Minnesota Department of Motor Vehicles has also enabled various online driver and vehicle services. These services allow the citizens of Minnesota to get information related to their driver’s license and vehicle registration without having to visit the office of Minnesota DMV.
The Driver and Vehicle online services offered by the Minnesota DMV allows its citizens to check the status of their Driver license, renew vehicle tabs, provide vehicle base value information, Exam scheduling information, tax information and much more. The online process is very simple and easy to use and ii provides information 24/7, which gives you the option to check for information at any time.
Requirements to check your Driver’s License Status at Minnesota DMV online
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Driver License issued by Minnesota State Government
- To check your Driver License Status at Minnesota DMV online, go to www.mndriveinfo.org
- Click on ‘DL Status’ link present on the left hand column of the page.
- Enter your Minnesota Driver License Number in the space provided
- Ensure that you enter the Driver License Number in the required format as indicated in the page.
- Click on ‘Get Record’ to get information on the status of your Minnesota Driver License.
- You can also use the portal to renew your vehicle tabs, get vehicle base value and check examination scheduling
- Click on the relevant link on the left hand column to access these services.