Humana, a leading brand in managed health care industry has developed a health plan that aims at helping people improve their health. The health plan is called Humana Medicare Rewards and it providers rewards to people who complete any five preventive health care activities. Some of the preventive health care activities are mammogram, flu shot, prostate cancer screening, pneumonia shot, bone mass osteoporosis test, hepatitis B shot, etc. Humana offers many rewards and gift cards for people who complete any five of these preventive healthcare activities.
Humana is a managed health care company that is based out of America. The company was founded in the year 1961 and it markets and administers health insurance. The company has over 11.1 million customers in the US and it provides health insurance services in all states of USA, D.C and Puerto Rico. The company also has international interest in Asia and in Western Europe. The company currently employs over 43,000 employees and its headquarters is based in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Requirements to take part in Humana Medicare Rewards
- A PC or laptop with a stable internet connection
- Humana account
- To take part in Humana Medicare Rewards, go to the homepage of Humana Medicare Rewards at http://www.humana.com/medicarerewards
- Click on ‘Sign in or Register’ link on the home page
- If you are a registered user at Humana, enter your username and password and click on ‘Sign In’
- If you are a new user, click on ‘Register as a new user’
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the registration process
- Then sign in to your Humana account
- Provide details of the preventive healthcare activities that you have completed
- Claim your Huumana Medicare Rewards