HCA, one of the largest health care facilities in the world has a rewards program for its employees. This rewards program provides employees with financial and non-financial rewards such as incentives, healthy work environments and other benefits and rewards that will help to create a valuable employee experience. HCA is fully aware of the fact that people differ from each other and therefore, different benefits will satisfy their employees. The HCA Rewards Program offers flexible benefits to the employees and allows the employees to choose the benefit themselves.
Hospital Corporation of America or HCA is a profit health care operator in the US. HCA is one of the largest health care facilities in the world. It currently manages about 162 hospitals and 113 freestanding surgery centers in the USA and UK. The corporation was founded in the year 1968and it employs about 180,000 employees. The headquarters of the Hospital Corporation of America is located at Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
Requirements to access HCA Rewards Benefits online
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- HCA Rewards ID
- To access your HCA Reward Benefits online, go to http://www.hcarewards.com/.
- Enter your HCA Rewards ID and password and click on ‘Log In’ button
- Your HCA Rewards ID is your HCA 3-4 ID. If you are not sure about your HCA 3-4 ID, contact the Human Resources Office in your facility.
- If you are logging in for the first time at the site after August 1,2012, your password will have been reset.
- Your new password will be the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your date of Birth in the MMDDYYYY format.
- After logging in to the website, you will have information regarding the balance rewards points available to you and the number of individual points that you can spend.