Most of the restaurant related surveys usually rewards the customer for participating. The Papa Murphy’s survey is no different, once you participate in this survey you get rewarded with coupons that you can use to get a free pizza. The survey is usually used by the Papa Murphy’s management to improve on the quality of their products. The survey is easy and fast as it only involves questions about your experience and the quality of products and service in Papa Murphy.
About Papa Murphy
Papa Murphy is a pizza company that is based in Vancouver, Washington. This is company that comprises of two companies; Papa Aldo and Murphy Pizza. Papa Aldo was started back in 1981 and the later in 1984. In 1995, Terry Collins bought the two food chains and merged them to form one company. After the merge up, the company adapted the name Papa Murphy to represent the two companies. The company went through another merge up with PMI holdings in 2004. In 2010 the company was bought by Lee Equity Partners of New York.
The company has grown a lot since it was stared back in 1981 it is today an internationally recognized company. The company has won series of awards; in 2006, the company was nominated for the platinum ward under the consumer’s choice category and they won. They still won the pizza’s today chain of the year in 2001, 2006, 2008, and most recently in 2009. According to a survey that was conducted by Zagat in 2012; 10,500 respondents voted Papa Murphy number one in the Pizza chain. This is a title that they have held for three consecutive years since 2010.In 2013, Papa Murphy was recognized with the franchisee Satisfaction Award by the Quick Service Restaurant magazine
How To Take The Papa Murphy Survey
- Go to the official site of the survey
- Once the survey home page choose ‘to enter the store number’ if you have the store number. If you don’t have choose ‘to search by zip/postal code
- Click next
- Enter the store number if you chose the ‘enter store number option’ or enter the zip/ postal code of the store you visited to search for the location of the store. Choose the store from the list provided
- Enter the date you visited the store
- Click next.
- Follow the instructions given