Do you love music and wish you could get your hands on as many music files as you can without having to pay for them? Well now you can and all you need to do is sign up with Spotify. This free music platform is very easy to use and all you need to do is sign up so you can start gathering music from different artists and genres so you can begin creating soundtracks that suit all your moods and fit any occasion.
Signing up is very easy and as soon as you are signed up, you can start downloading songs that you can listen to on any device. Store the music files in your computer, in your tablets or in your music player if you want to have music while on the go. Not only is the music free but signing up is free too.
Spotify is music streaming service launched in October 2008 and provides Digital Rights Management-protected music from a bevy of music labels that include EMI, Sony, Universal, and Warner Music Group. It was released by a Swedish startup company called Spotify AB. As of September 15, 2010, it had garnered about 2.5 million paying users. By the time December 2013 rolled in, it had about 20 million users.
How to sign up for Spotify
If you want to sign up for Spotify to get free music, you will need:
- A computer that has access to the internet
- An active Facebook account
Steps to follow to sign up for Facebook:
- While still logged in to facebook, go to www.spotify.com.
- Look to the upper right side of the page and click on “Sign up.”
- A window will open. Click the Facebook sign up option.
- As you are logged into Facebook, your account details will appear.
- If you are not logged into Facebook, a window will appear to tell you that Facebook details are needed.
- Once the window appears, click login to Facebook and enter your details.
- Click on “Log In” and you will be taken to the sign up page.