When you visit the link given above, you will be redirected to the site for subscribing to AZCentral. This widely circulated newspaper has several exciting options available for current or new subscribers. There is home delivery of print editions seven days a week that will be delivered to your doorstep. You could also subscribe to the circulations published from Wednesdays to Sundays, which have grocery deals and other news about local events under sections like Food & Drink, Things to Do, Sports and others. There is the pure digital version of the newspaper as well, which you can subscribe for at this site.
About Arizona Republic
AZCentral is part of the Arizona Republic, an esteemed newspaper published in Phoenix. This American daily newspaper is circulated throughout the state of Arizona. It is owned by the Gamnett newspaper chain since 2000. It is ranked sixteenth among the US daily newspapers. The newspaper was formed in the late nineteenth century. The original name of the publication was The Arizona Republican. It was run by a land and cattle baron in Phoenix, Dwight B. Heard. He ran the newspaper from 1912 till 1929. The paper was bought off by the Midwestern newspaper magnate, Eugene C. Pulliam in the year 1946.
How To Sign Up For Arizona Republic
Every newspaper has an online version these days. Not only can you read the printed edition digitally, you can manage your subscription plans online as well. Every newspaper in circulation wishes to capture their subscribers on their digital platform. They encourage their readers to have an online account or to start their subscription online. In such ways, they can monitor the user base, understand the preferences of their customers and offer special services and deals to the customers, which can be communicated to them via email.
The sign up process for Arizona Republic is simple:
- You need to have a working computer with internet access
- Log onto the official site of the newspaper as given below
- You will find the link for subscribing to its services at the bottom of the page
- On the subscription page, you will see the different subscription plans displayed
- If you are an existing subscriber, you need to enter your zip code as registered with the newspaper and the phone number provided
- You will gain access to your account information on the following page
- If you wish to sign up for a subscription service, you need to fill some basic personal and contact details
- The basic information required from a new subscriber consists of name, address, email address, password, gender, birth date and year
- Once these details are entered, you need to proceed to make payment for the subscription plan you have chosen
- Site for AZ Central subscription: subscribe.azcentral.com
- AZ Cetnral Arizona’ Homepage: www.azcentral.com
- About AZCentral: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZ_Central