Having an online account at official site of Verizon can offer you a wide range of benefits. You can pay your Verizon bills through your online account. This makes it convenient for you to continue with your connection and also add more services. Your online account also allows you to watch online TV. It also helps in managing your DVR. In order to activate your online account you need to be a customer of Verizon. This is the primary requirement. You should either have a Verizon FiOS TV or Internet connection. Or you should have their high speed internet connection or a home phone. If you do not posses any of these then you cannot create an account with their site. But if you have Verizon phone connection then you should provide the number to get your account registered.
Verizon is a US based telecommunications and broadband company. The company has its headquarters in New York City. Formerly the company was known as Bell Atlantic. In the year 2000 it was renamed as Verizon owing to its merger with GTE. Verizon offers a wide range of services which primarily includes High Speed Internet, DIRECTV and home phone. It also offers FiOS TV, internet and Digital phone services. FiOS stands for fiber optics technology. Verizon also offers online services like online TV for the benefit of their customers. For experiencing the eservices offered by the official website of Verizon, you need to register for a personal account.
How To Register Your MyVerizon Online Account?
In order to activate your account you need to register yourself with their official website. Follow the steps mentioned below and get your account activated within minutes.
- Visit the official website of Verizon.
- Click Residential.
- To the right hand side at the top of the home page you can see an option called Sign In/Register. In that you should click on Register. Then select the option Register a new account.
- Next you have to start with your online form. In the beginning of the form you can see a question that asks you whether you have a Verizon Phone Number. If you have it then enter your Verizon Phone Number. If you do not have a Verizon phone connection, select the option NO.
- This would give you a new option that asks you to enter your Verizon account number. Enter the number to proceed.
- Next, you should enter your ZIP code.
- If you have a Verizon Phone Number then you should continue the earlier option and finish the registration.
- Your account will be active once your form has been approved.
- Official website of Verizon: http://www.verizon.com/
- Online registration form: https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/registration/ngen/regstarted.aspx