People who have accounts with the Clydesdale Bank will want to know about their new online service. It is a service that allows account holders to check and manage their credit online. By signing up for this account, you will be able to pay bills online, transfer funds to different accounts, and keep a better track of where your money is going and how your cash is being spent.
Signing up for the account is simple and takes no more than half an hour especially if the required information are on hand.
About Clydesdale Bank
Clydesdale Bank is a commercial Scottish bank and was established in Glasgow back in the year 1838. It is considered as the smallest of the three banks in Scotland and it was also ran independently until the time it was bought by Midland Bank in the 1920s. It has changed owners since then and has been with the National Australia bank since the year 1987. Clydesdale Bank and the Yorkshire bank share a banking license although it is under the Clydesdale Bank name. Just like the other Scots banks, Clydesdale Bank retains the right to issue their own bank notes.
How to Sign Up
To sign up for an online account with Clydesdale Bank and manage your account, you will need to be a member of the bank. You will also need to have a computer and an active internet connection.
- Open your chosen browser and navigate to www.cbonline.co.uk
- Check out the three tabs on the top right corner of the page and select internet banking which is in red.
- You will be directed to another page and you will see a column. There will be several options but you will want to click on “register for personal” link.
- You will again be directed to another page where the rules are stated. Indicate that you have read and understand the rules by clicking on the “start your registration” button.
- A window will open and this is where you type in your customer number, your account number, and your telephone banking access code. Click on “next” to move on to the next step.
- You will receive a password from the bank. Wait for a few days for your account to become fully active.