Delta Air Lines is one of the major airlines in America that serves to all continents across the globe, except Antarctica. Delta Air Lines has more than 80,000 employees worldwide. To help employees access information Delta Air Lines have created a Delta Extranet portal that can be accessed by employees, business partners, retirees and friends of Delta Air Lines. The Delta Extranet Portal can also be accessed by non-employees’, but they can only get access to travel guides through the portal.
About Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines commenced its operations in 1929 and it has more than 84 years of experience in the field of aviation. Delta Air Lines has an extensive domestic and international network and Delta along with its subsidiaries operate more than 5000 flights every day. Delta Air Lines provides service to 247 destinations spread across all continents and it has a fleet size of 727 aircrafts. The headquarters of the Airlines is located at Atlanta, Georgia, USA and it employs about 80,646 employees.
Requirements to recover DeltaNet account password online
- A PC or laptop with a secure and stable internet connection
- Must be an employee, retiree, business partner or friend of Delta Air Lines
- Java enabled web browser
- To recover your DeltaNet account password, go to http://dlnet.delta.com/.
- Click on the relevant link on the left hand column of the page to access your account page.
- If you are an employee, click on the ‘Employees’ link
- Enter your Username and Password in the relevant boxes and click on ‘Logon’ button to access your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot your password?’ link
- Enter your Delta Passport ID in the relevant text field and click on ‘New User or Forgot password?’ link
- Follow the instructions on screen to recover your DeltaNEt account password.