Every company is known to have a secure portal for the employees. For the vendors, employees and business partners, a secure portal makes it convenient to access company private information that is not privy to others. Security is a concern for most online company sites. To provide secure access and a web based service, US Airways has come up with the Wings portal. There are company specific information and news uploaded on the main page of this site. The login access is secure and there is no provision to register online. That way no employee information would be leaked out and the employees and business partners can gain confidential access to the site.
About US Airways
US Airways is a major US airline. It is owned by the American Airlines Group. It runs on an extensive domestic and international network. The airlines is known to cover 193 destinations across 24 countries like North and South America, Middle East, Europe and others. It is a member of Star Alliance. It makes use of a fleet of 343 mainline jet aircrafts. The holding companies of US Airways and American Airlines have merged and created the largest airline in the world. Reciprocal frequent flyer benefits are being offered by both airlines. The combined airline company will carry the name and branding of American Airlines.
How To Login To Wings US Airways
It is difficult for anyone besides those eligible to gain access at Wings US Airways. The process for a validated member to enter the portal through this site is described below:
- You need to have access to a computer with working internet connection
- Once you are logged in, you need to find the right link to Wings US Airways
- You will find the link to login at the top right hand corner of the main page
- Upon clicking on this link, a window will pop up
- It will request for your username and password
- You need to have a six digit employee number as well as password from before to access this site
- The employee number is mentioned on the employee badges while the default password is Usa along with the last four digits of the social security number
- After registering with the default password you will be prompted to select a new password
- If you have any queries or face problems, you need to get in touch with your hiring manager.