Switching to eBilling is quick and easy. Once you’ve switched, you’ll be able to view your bills online and you’ll save money on every monthly billing statement.
Just have these bits handy:
- Account number and area reference (both of these are on your bill and Welcome letter).
- An email address, so that we can send you an email each month to let you know that your bill is ready to view and pay.
Or, if you’ve already registered for My Virgin Media, you can switch to eBilling by following the instructions below:
- Sign in to My Virgin Media by visiting my.virginmedia.com/home/index.
- Click My Profile at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the eBilling section and click Switch to eBilling.
- Follow the instructions on-screen.
Since the upgrade of our online account management area, My Virgin Media, you may be experiencing difficulties viewing your bills via our eBilling service. This could be because the email address that you’re using to sign in to your account is registered as a secondary account and not the primary account. At the moment, only primary account holders can access billing information.
To enable you to access your bills online, we’ve put together this short guide to help.
Step-by-step instructions for accessing Virgin Media E-Billing:
- Visit www.VirginMedia.com/eBill
- Make an Account by filling few tabs which is Account Holder’s last name, Account number and area preference.
- Make a profile with detailed questions, i.e. Log in name, email address, password, Retype the email and then confirmation password.
- Carefully read all the terms and Conditions of the Virgin Media
- Mark the tab written with “I have Read and accept the terms and conditions.”
- Verify the word given above the tab by re CAPTCHA.
- Now fill the tabs containing First name, Last name, and time gone.
- Then click to the Register tab and the customer will be registered.
- After registration, the person will receive the confirmation email into the given email address.
- Sign in for the e-billing and enter the Email address and password.
- Enter the account Details
- Enter the card details
- Now confirm the details and the bill will be paid.
Although there is different perception about the e-billing process but most of the companies adopted this system due to many reasons. Billing is the dependent on IT and far more convenient than manual billing. With e-billing, a lot of time and resources are saved.
In e-billing, there are many payment options and there is no need to do shipping for bills and cut down the cost spend on shipping or mailing. With the introduction of e-billing most of the companies are dealing online to view a bill or the pay. This way consumer pays a lower cost because almost 10% of the cost is cut down due to exclusion of shipping. It also cuts down the cost of using paper, envelopes, printing and delivery.