Nordstrom is an upscale fashion retail store that is very popular among shoppers. The company has a reputation of hiring people who are honest and down to earth. This allows employees to connect with the customers and allows them to make the right decisions. Nordstrom has an online employee account that can be used by present and former employees to view details regarding their employment and other financial information.
Nordstrom is a popular fashion retailer that has its head quarters in Seattle, Washington. The company was formed in the year 1901 and has more than 240 stores that spread across 33 states. The company hires more than 52,000 employees and is known to take good care of their employees.
Requirements to access Nordstrom employee account at MyNordstrom.com
- A PC or laptop with a fast and stable internet connection
- Must be a present or past employee of Nordstrom with a valid Employee number or LAN ID
Instructions to Login or Sign Up:
- If you are a present or former Nordstrom employee, you can access your employee account online by visiting the following MyNordstrom at the following link, http://www.mynordstrom.com/.
- The login page will be displayed on screen and you can login using your Employee number or LAN ID and your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Request/Forgot Password’ link. The link can also be used to change your password.
- If you are a new member who is accessing the site for the first time, you can click on the same link to get your password.
- In the page displayed, enter your username, which is your employee number or LAN ID, and click on ‘Request Password’.
- Your password to access the account will be delivered to you, using which you can log in to the employee account.