If you have played the California Lottery, and did not win, here’s a service you can use to submit your non-winning tickets for a second chance of winning a cash prize.
Here’s what you will need:
- You must have a high-speed internet connection.
- You should have a computer and also familiar with it.
- You should have a scratcher ticket.
Here’s what you need to do to submit:
- Visit this site replay.calottery.com through your internet connection.
- On the homepage click on the link “submit your ticket here” option.
- On the next page enter email address and password and press then sign in button.
- If you have no account there then create a new account.
- Provide your email address, password and select any security question and press the next button.
- After created the account sign in the account and give your ticked ID and entry code and get a chance to win a scratcher game player.
- Taxable: It is necessary to know that every price $599 plus have some taxes over them by the federal government.
- 2nd Chance: This service is for the scratch-able tickets to give you the 2nd chance to non winning tickets.
- Odd Prizes: This service is providing the odd prizes to the customers.
This lottery service is provided by the California to provide funding to the online customers by providing them easy games and services. This company is giving funds for the educational purpose. They are promoting the student who needs financial aids.