Walmart, the largest retail store chain in the world provides its customers with the option of purchasing an extensive replacement or warranty plan. These extended warranty plans are available for certain products and has to be done within three months of purchase of the product. The Walmart Product Assist Care Plan will provide you access to your product details, allow you to submit claims and get product support 24/7. Customers can register and signup for the plan by navigating to www.productassist.com/walmart/ and following the steps in our guide as outlined below.
Walmart is the largest retailer in the world. It has over 9700 retail stores spread across the globe and has its presence in over 28
Requirements to register for Walmart Product Assist Care Plancountries. It serves its customers for more than 200 million times in a week. It is one of the most admired companies according to the Fortune Magazine survey of 2010. The company also has a good
reputation in how it treats its employees and is considered the world’s biggest private employer.
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Valid email address
- Must be living in USA, Canada, Alaska or Hawaii
- Walmart Receipt received when purchasing the product you want to register
- Product Information
- To access the Walmart Product Assist Page, go to https://www.productassist.com/walmart/.
- In the home page, click on ‘Get started’
- Select from where you purchased the product from the options provided.
- When you click on the In-store option, you will have to enter the following details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip code
- If you select ‘Online at Walmart.com’ you will have to enter the following
- Order Number
- Email provided while purchasing
- Once you have provided the details, click on ‘Submit’
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the registration process.