Elance.com is one of the popular websites for hiring and applying to become a remote employer or worker. The website offers a chance for business owners to look for freelance individuals who would like to offer their remote services online.
There are thousands of programmers, mobile developers, designers, writers and marketers (among others) registered on Elance.com that employers can choose from to outsource work to. Definitely worth a look.
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Elance.com is a web-based staffing platform offering opportunities to both employers and freelancers to post and find jobs in their respective fields.
Launched back in 1999, the website supports virtual work for contractors and employers.
Currently, the website is being used by more than half a million businesses, and two millions registered freelance workers who have made a total worth of $850 million for their jobs completed through Elance.com.
How to Register to Advertise Your Job Post on Elance.com:
You only need a working e-mail address, a laptop or computer, and a reliable internet connection, along with some personal information and job details to advertise for free and get attention from freelancers on Elance.
- Click this link to get to their homepage: www.elance.com.
- You’ll see a big “Post Your Job (it’s free)” button in the middle right section of the page.
- After clicking the previously mentioned button, you will then proceed to their “Create an Account” page.
- If you have a professional Facebook account or a Linkedin account, you can use those buttons to sync your information with Elance. Alternatively, you can follow these next steps.
- Fill out the form by typing your complete name, valid e-mail address, username, and your desired password.
- Click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- Check your e-mail inbox for an activation link, and you can then post your job using your Elance profile.
- How does Elance work? https://www.elance.com/q/how-it-works
- Contact Elance: https://www.elance.com/q/contact-us/