When you’re looking for a job, having a copy of your resume online and ready to apply can save job searching time. Indeed’s resume service enables job seekers to upload an existing resume or create a new resume using the resume building tool.
Once you have posted your resume to Indeed it can be viewed, edited, downloaded as a PDF, shared with employers and used to apply for jobs.
What you will need:
- Resume in the form of Microsoft Word (doc or docx) file or Adobe PDF file.
- Cover letter (optional)
- Access to your work history and education information.
- For this purpose you need to have access on this page www.indeed.com
- See the top right side of the page where you can see the link “Post Your Resume” click on it.
- If you are going to create new account then fill the fields enter your email address and password and press the button “Create An Account”
- Now see the button “Upload Resume” to upload you resume in the form of doc. Format. Press button and choose the file from your computer and upload to the web server.
- But if you don’t have resume into the doc formation then click on the button “create a blank resume”
- Enter your first name, last name, email address (if you want to edit it again), city and phone number.
- Next enter the job title, company, city, time period of your working at any company, responsibilities, accomplishments, skills used and add more experiences and after that press “Next”
- Next enter your educational information correctly.
- Before finishing preview your resume and make some changes if you want to do.
Why post your resume with Indeed?
- This site is services you for the apply job.
- You can post your resume and the employer can access your resume to make a call for you to get job at his company.
More information on Indeed:
Indeed is classified website offering the best service for find and hiring jobs for employee. You can post you resume, as well as can see the resumes of others. Search different job by keywords, categories and job type and get the best offers to apply for them.