When prescription medicines and other treatments no longer work, individuals would be willing to try alternative medicine routes in order to improve their health.
The website offers the latest health news especially those related to natural health, health videos and articles, food facts, fitness tips and even health information for your pets.
For those interested in incorporating healthy products into their health regimen, they also have an online shop featuring beverages, food, natural supplements and items for the household, kids, fitness and health.
About Mercola Online
Mercola.com is run by Dr. Joseph M. Mercola, a supporter of alternative medicine. He is also an osteopathic physician who has established the Mercola alternative website as a web entrepreneur.
The website markets different dietary supplements as well as some medical devices which can be used for health and fitness. The website supports natural living and as much as possible, not consuming processed foods.
Signing up for an account for Mercola online will keep registered users updated about the new website offerings and can have a more personalized experience of the website and what it offers for an individual’s health.
Step-by-Step Guide to Join Mercola Online
Joining will only take a few minutes and you will need only a few things:
- An active e-mail address.
- A computer or laptop to connect you to the Internet.
- A reliable Internet connection.
Then follow these step-by-step instructions to join the Mercola online community:
- Click here: www.mercola.com
- On the top right corner of the page, right above the magnifying glass button for the search bar, click on “Join.”
- You will be taken to their page for registration where you are to fill in the required information fields.
- Enter your e-mail address and password in the first two boxes, and choose a security question from the drop down box that follows.
- Key in your answer to the question and complete the following fields which are your username, complete name, and address details.
- Select your birthday and gender and whether or not you are a medical practitioner.
- Click on the “Join Now” button at the bottom of the page.