There are online websites that offer beautiful stock images that individuals can use for presentations, projects, or for website content purposes. These images are of high quality, and when there is something you need that you don’t necessarily have a photo for, stock images can be the solution.
Choose from more than 10 million quality images for your multimedia presentation or just about anything you need. iStock offers you access to stock images which can help you speak a thousand words. They have more than 45,000 images added to their website on a weekly basis, and this helps provide fresh visuals for those who need updated image content.
How to Register for Your Own iStock Account
You will need a stable internet connection, a gadget to connect to the Internet, and a working e-mail which you will be using to register on the website and gain access to their stock images. Next, follow these steps to have your personal iStock account:
- Go to www.istockphoto.com and click on “Join” to get to their sign up page.
- Key in your e-mail address on the first field, followed by your password of choice.
- Confirm your password on the next field.
- Select your respective billing country from the drop down box that follows.
- Tick the box beside the “Yes, I want to get newsletters, special offers, and other cool stuff.” if you would like to avail of this offer from the site.
- Click on “Join” at the bottom of the page to confirm your registration.
- Check your e-mail for any activation links they may send you.
iStock is one of the top names when it comes to providing high quality and royalty-free stock photos which operates on the micropayment model for businesses. Images from this website can cost from 1-150 credits which can be pre-purchased by the interested individuals. It was back in 2000 when Bruce Livingstone founded iStock and originally, images uploaded on the website were free to use. Over time and with the demand for photos, it has evolved into what it is today with the micropayment model it employs.
- Get support from iStock: http://www.istockphoto.com/contact_ticket.php
- FAQs: http://www.istockphoto.com/faq