Do you need to get some work done on your website but find that you cannot do it on your own? If this is the case, turn to Fiverr.com for help since it is rife with freelancers offering the skills you are looking for.
Freelancers can register with Fiverr.com where they can sell their services on a number of categories and the best part is, prices start at $5 so it’s a win-win situation for freelancers and employers alike.
Freelancers with skills in graphic design, content writing, videos, games, etc.! As long as you have a skill and a gig that you believe will sell, you can post it on Fiverr.com and wait until someone orders what you have to offer and the money will be well on its way.
Fiverr is well-known as a global online marketplace where freelancers go to offer tasks and services in a variety of fields. The beginning cost for any service (or gig) performed is always at $5 (hence the name).
This site is primarily used by freelancers and customers who are keen on taking advantage of high-quality jobs at affordable prices. As a whole, it acts as a very effective microtask market.
To date, Fiverr has more than 1.3 million services listed online and the costs for those services are starting from $5 up to $500 for bigger gigs.
How to sell on Fiverr:
To sell gigs on Fiverr you will need the following:
- A computer that is connected to the internet
- A working email address
Steps to follow:
- Navigate to the Fiverr.com website and look for the green “Join” button at the upper right corner of the page
- Choose to sign up with your Facebook account or sign up manually by entering your email address, choosing a username and password and solving a simple math equation.
- If you chose to sign up by email, open said email and click on the link sent by Fiverr to activate your account.
- Click on the “start selling” link and follow the steps provided.
- Customer Support Page – http://fiverr.com/support
- FAQ Forum – http://forum.fiverr.com/categories/fiverr-faq
- Fiverr Wikipedia Page – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiverr