ADP customers can view, download and print all their customer “Pay and Tax Statements” securely online, as well as manage all their profile information at ADP Total Access at totalaccess.ada.ca.
What You’ll Need:
- You must have a internet and computer and also familiar with it.
- You must have a client number, company code and ID.
How to Enroll:
- Visit totalaccess.adp.ca through your high speed internet connection.
- On the homepage click on the “Registered now” button.
- Read the terms and condition tick the box and click on the “submit” button.
- On the next page provide your personal information like “first name” “last name” “email address” and DOB.
- On the next field provide employment information like “Client#” “company code” “employment ID” “hire date”.
- In the last field give the profile detail; select 3 security question and password.
- Press the “Submit” button, now you are successfully registered.
- Access your money and balance in safe way.
- You can check your balance and can refill your account.
- You can make online purchases to shop with the card service.
With more than $11 billion in revenues and more than 60 years of experience, ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP) serves approximately 620,000 clients in more than 125 countries.
As one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.
For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach the company at 1.800.225.5237 or visit their website at www.adp.com.