Without question, everything can be done online now.
The advancement of technology has led to the influence of Internet overtaking all the traditional ways–from paying bills up to marketing businesses.
Long distance relationships are not really that big a deal anymore because you can anytime contact anyone through Skype or Facebook. You do not have to buy an expensive book because you can read and download texts online.
You do not have to spend money going to the movie house to watch movies because you can watch them on your laptop or mobile. You do not have to waste your time and gasoline driving through different offices to pay your bills. Again, everything can be done easily online.
Talking about convenience and safety, PayPal offers customers to make an account with them where transactions on paying and getting paid can be done online. When you see your favorite dress on EBay, you can purchase it through PayPal. Actually, most freelancers use PayPal as a way to receive their payment for every project done. Is it safe? Absolutely!
PayPal is an international e-commerce business permitting money transfers and payments to be made over the Internet. Called as online money transfers, PayPal serves as an electronic alternative towards the traditional methods of paying bills such as money order and checks.
PayPal provides people the easier ways to send money without the need to share financial information. You can pay and get paid through your bank accounts, account balances, promotional financing, and credit cards.
How to Create a PayPal Personal Account:
To sign-up at PayPal is free so all you need is a computer or laptop with an internet connection. You might also need your account or credit card number.
When ready, follow these simple steps:
- Open up a browser and log on to www.paypal.com.
- On the upper right corner of the home page, click on “Sign Up” tab.
- Select the country where you belong.
- Choose which type of service you need to transact with PayPal, and then click on “Get Started” tab.
- Enter your personal information on the required field.
- Type your credit card number or account number in the space provided for it.
- Review everything then click on “Agree and Create Account” tab.