Keeping track of traffic tickets can be a problem, especially if you get a ticket out of state. To help people in monitoring the traffic violations and tickets they have received, the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission has created a site NJMC Direct. In the site, you will be able to get details about the traffic violation and tickets issued to you. Details about the trial and the option to pay fine have also been included in the website.
New Jersey Meadowlands Commission (NJMC) is an agency that has control over regional zoning, planning works and much more. The commission came into existence in 1969 and has its headquarters in Lyndhurst, NJ, USA.
Requirements to access NJMC Direct
- A PC with a fast and reliable internet connection
- Ticket issued by New Jersey Traffic Police
- License Plate number of the vehicle to which the ticket was issued
Step-by step procedure
- To access the website got to http://www.njmcdirect.com/.
- In the home page you will find details about the online payments hours during which you can make payment in the site and a list if things you need to keep ready before continuing.
- In the next page, you will have to enter the court Id, Ticket Prefix and Ticket number of your traffic ticket along with the license plate number mentioned in the ticket.
- Once all fields are filled correctly, you can click on ‘Continue’.
- The next page will provide information regarding the ticket and the option to pay the fine online.
- If you have been summoned for a trial, information regarding the trial will also be found in the page.
The NJMC Direct website has been beneficial to people as they will now be able to pay traffic fines and tickets online and can keep track of any trials that they may be facing.