Walmart provides its customers with credit cards to help them shop at the Walmart and other stores across the globe. Walmart has collaborated with credit card companies to provide its loyal customers with a free walmart credit card. Walmart is a very popular American department store chain that has been in the business since 1962.
Benefits of Walmart Credit Card
The Walmart Credit card has many benefits and the most important of them is the zero annual fee and fraud liability fee. If you purchase for more than $100 at a Walmart Store and pay using the Walmart Credit Card, you can get money back of $20, provided you register and open your new account online. There are discounts available when you use the card in Walmart participating stores and you can find more details about the participating stores online.
Requirements to apply for Walmart Credit Card online
- A PC or laptop with a fast and stable internet connection
- A Walmart online account is required to apply for the credit card. If you do not have an online Walmart account, register at the Walmart site first.
- Your Social Security Number
Step by step instructions
- To register for the Walmart Credit Card go to http://www.walmart.com/credit.
- In the page displayed, click on ‘Apply Now’ button under Walmart Credit Card Quick Links
- You will be redirected to the sign in page at Walmart.com. Enter your email address and password and click on ‘Sign in and Apply’.
- If you do not have an account, click on ‘Create account & Apply’.
- Enter the information required on the next page such as personal information, social security number, contact information and financial information.
- Click on ‘Accept and Submit’ to complete the application process