For individuals in the field of medical service, finding a fulfilling job can at times be challenging. Finding a job in the NHS is now possible with their NHS Jobs website.
The online page offers information on the available NHS jobs, an employers list, the latest job posts and news, and even success stories of other individuals who have found their jobs through NHS.
They offer several jobs such as administrative and clerical, allied health professionals, executive job posts, healthcare scientists, nursing and midwifery, or medical and dental positions.
How to Register to Find a Job in the NHS
You will need a stable internet connection, a computer or laptop to connect to the Internet, and a working e-mail address for the registration procedure. Next, follow these steps and register:
- Click on this link to get to the NHS Jobs homepage: www.jobs.nhs.uk.
- Below the NHS Jobs logo, click on the “Register with NHS Jobs”
- You will then get to a page where you will be asked to “Register your details.”
- Enter your complete name and select your country of residence from the drop down box.
- Enter your e-mail address and password twice each to confirm and select a security question.
- Provide the answer to the security question.
- Tick the box at the end of their Agreement notice.
- Click on the “Create” button at the bottom of the page.
- Check your e-mail for an activation link, and begin using your profile for browsing jobs.
About NHS Jobs
NHS Jobs is the website dedicated to be the online recruitment channel of the NHS. NHS trusts in Wales and England advertises their job opportunities through NHS Jobs and on a monthly basis, the website is a portal for accessing over 20,000 job opportunities.
Currently, NHS Jobs is the Leading online recruitment website in the U.K. and since its initial launch in 2003, the NHS has been able to save more than £240 million by advertising their vacancies there.
The website offers over 350 kinds of careers and they also offer resources for knowing about the necessary training, requirements, and experience for the job posts they offer.
- NHS careers information: http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/
- Contact: http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/contact/