Most universities allow students to access courses, share research items and even find lectures and discussion points forwarded by their professors at the online portal. Every university has a virtual community that runs parallel to the classes and activities that go on in the campuses. The online portal provided by the Information Technology Department allows students to access their course materials, share and discuss with other course members and stay connected even if they are not in the campus. These are the several advantages of online portal access to courses university campuses. They also have links to oZone, OU’s student information system to which allows students to enroll, pay fees, access grades, and manage their courses. You can set up and access your @ou.edu email through Outlook Web Access and also manae your emergency contacts, select an email alias and change passwords.
About University Of Oklahoma
The University of Oklahoma is located in Norman, Oklahoma and is considered a public research university. It was founded in the year 1890. It existed in the Oklahoma territory that lay near the Indian territory for 17 years. The main campus located at Norman has over thirty thousand students. The university employs over three thousand faculty members, and there are over hundred baccalaureate programs offered by the school. There are 160 programs at master degree level and 75 doctorate programs as well as 20 majors that can be done in professional level programs. The school is ranked among the firsts in enrolling national merit scholars, and also in Rhodes scholars graduating out of it.
How To Go About Enrolling For Online Courses At University Of Oklahoma
The online application for admission is a onetime account creation process. If the admission process is successful, it converts into a student account to access course materials and other related features and functions. The process of applying for online courses at the University of Oklahoma is a simple one:
- The link has to be found to create a new account or apply online for admission
- Here, there is a link given for creating an account for the first time users
- The account is used to save, edit as well as submit applications
- New users need to pay the admission application fee, which is applicable through a credit card
- You would be required to create a Login ID and PIN. The Login ID can be a maximum of nine alphanumeric characters. The PIN needs to be of six numbers.
- The PIN has to be entered again to verify the same.
It is important to note that, if any major change needs to be made in the online application, it can be done by contacting the admissions office. It is recommended that applicants do not apply for a new account for the same term already applied for.
- University of Oklahoma Homepage: www.ou.edu
- University of Oklahoma Desire To Learn Online Portal: learn.ou.edu account.ou.edu
- Webpage for online application details: https://ssb.ou.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon