Dunkin Brands have created an online university that allows its users to provide feedback and take eLearning courses. This service is available to all employees of Dunkin’ brands and is a portal that allows the company to provide online training to its employees. The online university of Dunkin Brands can be accessed by visiting the Dunkin Brands Online University portal.
About Dunkin Brands
Dunkin Brands holds some of the very famous quick service restaurants in the world such as Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins. Dunkin Brands has more than 17,000 distribution points and is spread across 60 countries. According to the statistics of 2011, there were 10,500 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and 7,000 Baskin Robbins restaurants across the globe. The headquarters of the Dunkin’ Brands Group is located at Canton, Massachusetts. The Dunkin’ brand was founded in the year 1950 and serves hot beverages, frozen beverages, sandwiches, iced beverages and bakery goods.
Requirements to access Dunkin’ brands Online University to provide suggestions
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- To access Dunkin’ brands Skillport Online University to provide suggestions, go to dunkinbrands.skillport.com
- If you have registered to the online university earlier, enter your user Id and password in the relevant boxes.
- Click on ‘Log In’ button to access your Dunkin’ brands Online University account
- You can provide your feedback by answering the questions related to the eLearning program
- If you have forgotten your User Id, click on ‘Forgot your User ID?’ link
- Enter your email address in the space provided and click on ‘Email my User ID’ button
- Your user ID will be sent to your email address
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your User ID can click on ‘Forgot your password?’ link
- Follow instructions to retrieve your password.