If you are looking to download the audio only from YouTube Videos, so that you can save it in your mobile phone and enjoy it whenever you can or share it with your friends and family. There are several ways to download audio from YouTube Video as you can download from online video to audio conversion websites or install a third party application to download the audio from YouTube Video.
When you are looking to download audio, literally it means you are converting the YouTube video file into an MP3 file, so that only the audio is downloaded and not the video. Yes, for you most favorite songs, sometimes it is better to download the audio alone as downloading video files may involve handling large file sizes and could take some time to download.
So let’s look at some of the possible ways to get your favorite audio downloaded into your computer desktop:
Download Using Online Video to Audio Conversion websites
One of the quickest option to download audio from YouTube Vide is through these online video to audio conversion websites. You don’t need to download any application on your computer as many applications that are available for free come with a host of other applications and require you to install those also if you are going to install this audio download application. This makes your computer vulnerable to virus as you don’t know how safe those applications, but with these websites, all you need to do is go online and download the audio in just minutes.
- Log into any popular video to audio conversion websites like yttomp3.org, vidtomp3.com or ListenToYouTube.com
- Provide the URL of the video for which you need to download the video
- Click download and the video will get downloaded into your system
Use Third Party Applications to Download Audio from YouTube
When it comes to online video to audio conversion websites, there may be certain limitation on the size of the video that can be downloaded and the download format will only be MP3. But when you go for third party applications, you can download the audio from videos of any sizes and choose the required format for the audio as well.
To download an audio using a third party software:
- Download and install a third party application like clipgrab into your system
- Open the application and specify the URL of the video for which the audio needs to be downloaded
- In the settings panel, you can specify the audio format needed
- And click “Convert” or “Start Converting” as per available in that application and the audio file will start getting converted and then downloaded in to your system.
Use a Browser Extension
Another simple method is to download a suitable browser extension like YouTubeByClick, which allows you to download audio and video from many websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook etc. Downloading an audio with the browser extension is pretty much simple as all you need to do is visit the YouTube page of the video and click on the “Download MP3” button found on the top right corner of the video or somewhere below the video. The audio file begins to download automatically into your system.