Comdata card is a great way to manage corporate expenses and purchases. The payment solutions that Comdata provides are innovative and convenient. Corporate can manage their purchases, payroll and fuel expenses with such a card. All key business transactions are consolidated on Comdata. With a single card and a single access all such transactions can be managed. Companies are opting for Comdata for such convenience and features. The card is ideal for employee payroll distribution, rewards management, incentives management, travel expenses and handling the financing of special events. The card is ideal as the online corporate account associated with such a card is easy to set up and manage. It offers a safer and more convenient option than paper check disbursements.
Comdata is a company formed in the late sixties by Curtiss W. Harter Jr. It is recognized as a payment processor and issuer of fuel cards for fleet, expense cards for corporate enterprises, payroll cards, trucking permits and virtual payments. Comdata started off with the trucking industry but the current customers cover major industries across US including restaurants, healthcare, government, construction, education and others. Corporate cards issued by this company can be used to manage purchases which include paying vendors and meeting T&E expenses. The expense management system will help you to set limits on the card, restrict usage to certain merchants, set limits on the number of transactions and so forth.
Comdata Card Activation & Login Process
When you wish to sign up for an account on Comdata, you need to follow the process as described below:
- You need to have a Comdata card with a valid card number as well as the activation code
- You need to have the card holder’s social security number ready
- You need to access the official site of Comdata
- Here you will find the link to go to the Comdata Cardholder Service portal
- Once you are on the portal page you will find the link for registration made available for card holders
- Enter the card number you hold as well as the activation code in the fields provided
- You need to choose a username and password for your account
- You need to enter your name, email address, street address, state and country to complete the online registration
Once the account is activated, you will receive a notification of the same in the email inbox. You will be able to access the online account with the username and password you have chosen.
- Web address of Comdata login – www.cardholder.comdata.com
- Login page for card holders – https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage
- Home page – http://www.comdata.com/