Automobile accidents have become one of the world’s leading causes for human life casualty and damages.
GEICO–the Government Employees Insurance Company–is the second largest auto insurance company in the United States of America, founded in 1936.
Well known for their popular TV commercials and advertising tactics, as well as being owned by Warren Buffet’s Birkshire Hathaway, GEICO is now considered to be one of the best auto insurance company in the world.
GEICO provides insurance coverage and relevant services to more than 12 million customers each year. With the growing needs of its customers, GEICO has extended the types of policies it offers to boats, property, life, business and commercial insurances.
Step-by-step instructions for activating you GEICO Services Account:
- Visit service.GEICO.com to activate policy holder online account.
- Click on Activate Account tab and fill out all the following fields.
- Policy number.
- Date of birth.
- Mailing zip code (5 digits).
- Social security number (last 4 digits).
- Click Continue and enter e-mail ID and password.
- Click Continue and choose your documents for paperless option in next step.
- Click Continue and the account are created successfully. Carefully read all Terms & Conditions as you sensitive data is being held at the website.
- Login to reap benefits of online services account and manage your insurance policies online.