If you are a JP Morgan Chase employee you can access your rewards online by visiting the official website of ‘myrewardsatwork’. The site allows you to access the details about your 401k plan. If you wish to make any amendments, you can get them done through this site. This online account serves as a convenient medium to check the status of your benefits and rewards received as an employee of the company. The account is also accessible for former employees of JP Morgan Chase. Until now the employees had to get a permit from their payroll Department to make any amendments in their benefits plan. But now things have changed. With the help of this online site, the employees are free to bring the changes they need. These employee accounts are safe and secured and the information provided therein is maintained with full confidentiality.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a multinational banking company in US. It is a major financial service provider in US and it has several subsidiary companies. Apart from being the largest bank in US, it is also the 3rd largest public company in the world. The company was founded in the year 2000 as a result of a merger between JP Morgan and Chase Manhattan Corporation. Primarily, JP Morgan Chase is viewed as a universal bank. The present bank is a result of multiple mergers. From the year 1996 several banks were merged to form the current structure. This includes Bank One, Chase Manhattan, Washington Mutual, Bear Stearns and J.P. Morgan itself. Each of these banks was also a result of mergers and takeovers in the past.
How To Access Your Rewards Online – Login?
In order to access your rewards online – login, you need to visit the official rewards site of JP Morgan Chase and create your account.
- Visit the official rewards website of JP Morgan Chase.
- This site will take you to a page where you will be provided with a login section.
- Insert your employees ID and password in order to access this account.
- After logging in you will be able to view your benefits plan and rewards.
- You can view the status of your current plan and make any changes according to your needs.
- If you have any doubts you can contact them using the number provided in the site.
- JP Morgan Chase rewards site home page: www.myrewardsatwork.com
- Information on JP Morgan Chase: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPMorgan_Chase