It has become increasing difficult for parents and teachers to meet regularly and discuss the performance of the kids at school. Parents are often busy with work and other activities, that they cannot find time always to meet up with teachers to discuss about how their child is doing at school. To facilitate easier communication between parents and teachers, Broward County schools have launched an online service called Virtual Counselor, which enables parents and teachers to access information about the progress of the children at school.
The Virtual Counselor portal has individual login access for parents and teachers. Parents can log into the portal and check the performance of their child and they can contact the teachers through the portal. This online service is available 24/7, therefore the parents can check the information in the website as, and when they find the time. The process to register for the Broward County School Virtual Counselor is simple and it can be completed online in just a few easy steps.
Requirements to access Broward Schools Virtual Counselor
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Firefox or Google Chrome browser (for PC)
- Firefox browser (Mac)
- User ID and Password (Can be provided by the class instructor of your child)
- To access Broward Schools Virtual counselor, go to www.browardschools.com/virtualcounselor/.
- Click the relevant Login Link. To login as a parent, click on ‘Parent’ button
- Enter your User ID or Student Number in the relevant text field
- Enter your password or Date of Birth in the format MM/DD/YYYY in the password field
- Click on ‘Submit’ to log into the Virtual Counselor portal.
- You can now access your children’s progress at school and get in touch with the class instructor using the portal.